Alarms and configuration
The list of Alarms and their Configuration have been grouped in the menu in a new way and under the common label Alarms. No changes The list of Alarms is all alarm occurrences. It will contain the most important information about the occurrence of an alarm, the time of the last occurrence and the device that generated it. In addition, after selecting the alarm in its details, you can analyze the number and details of the alarm occurrence. The Alarms Configuration defines new alarms, their conditions and the indication of which device will be affected.
Available alarm types:
- Time of the last synchronization – Alarm will occur if the last synchronization will be earlier than the designated time (for example, more than 3 hours ago);
- Working time – The alarm will occur if the work is carried out: bigger, smaller, equal to the specified value in minutes;
- Device location – An alarm will occur if the device is outside the designated area;
- Unauthorized access – An alarm will occur if a card other than the operator card assigned to the device is applied to the RFID reader;
- Operation without operator – Alarm will occur if the device having an RFID reader will work without applying an RFID card;
- Parameter value – Alarm will occur if the device will operate: less, more, equal to the determined Parameter value (volt, min, etc.).
Good practices and tips:
- It is a good idea to set the Unattended Operation Alarm with the unauthorized access alarm. As a result, the probability of excluding unauthorized persons from working on selected machines increases.
- Creating device groups makes it easier to indicate devices whose alarms are to be affected. Thanks to that, for example, all machines operating within the same location can be included in the alarm definition.
- Supplementing the description, while adding the alarm definition, speeds up the recognition of the problem. Substantial descriptions and alarm titles significantly shorten the time of alarm analysis, thanks to which it is not necessary to check the parameter details.
Your machine has an RFID sensor, and you want to know if an employee remembers to register your work?
Then it is worth configuring new alarms. Work without an operator. The alarm will be generated as soon as the device having the RFID sensor starts working and the RFID card is not applied.
Do you want to know if your employees work only on machines that are assigned to them?
The unauthorized access alarm allows you to check if the correct operator supports the machine and whether the correct card has been applied to the RFID sensor. The RFID card is assigned to a specific operator, and the one to his machine.
Do you care that the machines remain within your company?
The location of the machine is controlled by the module’s GPS sensor. In addition, the device location alarm setting allows you to control any undesired changes in the position of the machines. Exceeding the designated area will automatically trigger an alarm.
Do you have any doubts whether your machines work for short or long periods in one day?
Constant monitoring of the working time of each machine is possible by means of diagrams on the Desktop, in the Diagnostics and in the details of the device. A timeout alarm with a designated threshold time will inform you that the operating time for the machine has been exceeded.
How to avoid additional costs and downtime at work due to overhaul of improperly operated machines?
Alarm The value of the parameter gives the possibility of monitoring the technical parameters of the machines and the degree of their operation. Thanks to properly defined conditions, it is possible to check whether the current used is within the normal range or if the machine has not been switched on longer than the duration of the change.